Zu Hao Peh
Zu Hao is a corporate lawyer with more than 5 years of experience. He joined Eng and Co. LLC from one of the largest full service law firms in Singapore.
Zu Hao has represented both issuers and underwriters in a wide range of capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings on the Mainboard and Catalist board of the SGX-ST, as well as secondary offerings such as rights issues and bonus issues. Zu Hao has also advised companies on local and cross-border transactions including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, as well as general corporate and regulatory advisory matters.
Prior to legal practice, Zu Hao was a management associate with Singapore Exchange Limited, where he rotated across both business and regulatory departments. Zu Hao also previously served as an adjunct research associate with the NUS Centre for Banking and Finance Law and was a recipient of the SGX Undergraduate Scholarship in 2009.
Zu Hao graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Law (Honours) degree and is admitted to the Singapore Bar. Zu Hao is effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin.
Zu Hao’s key experience includes:
- Advised the shareholder of a trustee-manager of a business trust listed on the SGX-ST in respect of a strategic partnership and proposed disposal of shareholding in the trustee-manager
- Acted for Credit Bureau Asia in its initial public offering on the SGX-ST Mainboard
- Acted for Alliance Healthcare Group Limited in its initial public offering on the SGX-ST Catalist board
- Acted for First Sponsor Group Limited in its bonus issue and rights issue of perpetual convertible capital securities
- Acted for the joint issue managers and joint bookrunners and underwriters in Qualitas Medical Limited’s proposed initial public offering on the SGX-ST Mainboard
- Acted for the sole issue manager, bookrunner and underwriter in APAC Realty Limited’s initial public offering on the SGX-ST Mainboard
- Acted as international counsel for PT Integra Indocabinet Tbk’s initial public offering on the Indonesia Stock Exchange