Lynn Ariele Soh
Lynn has more than 10 years of experience as a corporate lawyer. While in practice, she focused on corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate work at a Magic Circle firm and a major Singapore law firm.
She has also acquired valuable experience and insights as an in-house counsel when she was Vice President (Legal) at a healthcare group with business and operations in Asia and Australia.
Lynn graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Law (Honours) degree and is admitted to the Singapore Bar. Lynn is effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin.
Lynn’s key experience includes:
- Advised Alliance Healthcare Group, a Singapore healthcare group listed on Catalist of SGX-ST, on its investment in a digital healthcare platform (Jaga-Me)
- Advised DealStreetAsia Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based financial news company with a focus on corporate investment activity in Southeast Asia and India, on Nikkei Inc.'s acquisition of a majority stake in its share capital
- Advised BiosanaPharma, a Dutch/Australian biotechnology company in its collaboration with A*Star Bioprocessing Technology Institution to research on and optimize the continuous biomanufacturing process
- Advised First Sponsor Group Ltd, a property developer and owner, on its listing on the Singapore Exchange
- Advised Hankore Environment Tech Group (now known as China Everbright Water Ltd) on its reverse takeover
- Advised banks on the listing of Bumitama Agri Ltd on the Singapore Exchange
- Advised banks on the renounceable underwritten rights issues and a private placement of an Asia-Pacific retail real estate business trust listed on the Singapore Exchange
- Advised banks on the listing and quotation of S$100 million perpetual securities of a hospitality trust listed on the Singapore Exchange and S$250 million perpetual securities of a REIT listed on the Singapore Exchange
- Advised on the merger of leading telecommunication players in Bangladesh, the first of its kind in Bangladesh
- Involved in several acquisitions of healthcare businesses in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and Hong Kong
- Involved in a private investment of RMB800 million by a PRC investor